Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Packing for Hawaii

In two short days I'm off to Hawaii for close to two weeks.  The weather in DC is starting to cool down so it will be nice to forgo sweaters and coats in favor of sundresses and bikinis!  On Sunday I pulled the clothes that I'm bringing and wanted to share some of my Lilly that's going in my suitcase as well as some accessories.  This is my third trip to Hawaii in the past couple of years, and I think I've figured out what works the best for packing for the islands.

Breezy dress for a sunset happy hour

 

Chic shift for dinner at the Ritz


Fun dress for a casual dinner


Jubilee dress that I've only managed to wear twice 
(this was in Hawaii two visits ago)


Flirty date night dress


Easy dresses for shopping



Colorful maxi for cocktails on the lanai


Comfy popovers for chilly early mornings



Statement earrings from Amrita Singh


Classic Jacks

Glitzy Laura Merkin clutch to pair with a variety of dresses


Perfect nude peep toe Louboutins







No comments:

Post a Comment