Friday, October 23, 2015

Blog Introduction

After years of enjoying others' blogs it seemed like time to start my own. Let me introduce myself. I've been a DC resident for the past 8 years. I moved here for an internship at a lobbying firm and never left. I love cooking, reading about food, shopping for beautiful shoes and dresses, entertaining, and traveling. Dining out is one of my favorite things and, I'm always looking for an opportunity to scratch a new restaurant off of the Washingtonian 100 list. I collect Lilly dresses and Ferragamo shoes. I'm a member of the University Club and one of my favorite things is relaxing there with a gin and tonic. My husband and I purchased a condo in Northwest DC last year which I've been enjoying decorating. I grew up an hour outside the beltway and my husband is a native Pittsburgher who has family in Greece, Belgium, France, and Hawaii so we have the opportunity to travel to beautiful places to visit them. I wanted to start a blog to document great meals, clothes, and my travels. Please follow along for a peek into my life! Oh, and next week I'm headed to Maui for two weeks so it's time to pack some bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment